As someone who's faced the fear and anxiety from a Lichen Sclerosus diagnosis, I can tell you it gets better.
You are not alone.
The LS Warriors group is a haven from all the noise on the internet. The noise of the medical websites with their medical terms and clinical list of symptoms. Safe from the images of disfigured vulvas that make us afraid to look at ourselves and lowers our self-esteem. A small quiet place off social media where it's easy to get lost and distracted.
This is a group of women, like you, who are working toward the same goals. They want to make sure they are getting the best care from their doctors and themselves. They want to minimize the effect Lichen Sclerosus has on their relationships. They want to be confident in their future and their quality of life, whether that's having children or being able to have sex multiple times a week.
Here's what members are saying:
I was diagnosed with LS mid October 2020. For the first six weeks I went through an extremely hard time. I was scared, anxious, depressed, frustrated and very lonely. I was exhausted from googling.
Then I found Kathy and LS Warriors!!
Being a part of this group has been invaluable for me and has helped me in many ways. I have learned so much about LS from them, from their knowledge and experiences. There are always new tips, videos, podcasts, virtual meet ups etc. If I have a question or am having a hard day my LS friends are always there for me.
LS Warriors has gotten me to where I am now ( which is a much better place) physically, mentally and emotionally and has become one of the most important things in my life.
I thoroughly enjoy being an LS member. Honestly, without them, I don't know how I would be getting through this
Hear from some of our other members:
By being a small group, we’re able to create true connections. We trust we have each other's best interest at heart. We cheer each other on while holding each other accountable. We can offer a kind word of support when you are feeling down but not let you slip into a negative spiral.
LS Warriors is a sisterhood. We are a family. A community of women living a shared experience unique to those with LS.
Will you join our family?
Not convinced? Look at some of the things you get when you join.
- A small intimate group where you can make real connections and you don't get lost.
- The knowledge and support of women who have been through the fear and anxiety but have made it through to the other side.
- Information to help you understand your disease and how to take care of yourself..
- Monthly challenges developed to move you one step closer to resilience, acceptance, and happiness.
- Weekly virtual meetups to discuss LS topics, have Q&A with experts, podcast listening parties, and more.
- Ability to sit in and participate in future podcast interviews and live trainings.
- Access to all past recordings.
- Early access to Lichen Sclerosus Podcast episodes.
- Help support a platform that is bringing much-needed information to women such as yourself all around the world.
- Mobile app available so you can be in touch no matter where you are.
- Focused information off social media and any distractions.
- Privacy. No one is gathering your information so they can sell you something..
- And More.